• Studio is small, approx 10x12 ft (3x3.5 meters)
• Private pool and manicured backyard with rose garden
• Detached from main house
• Hardwood floors inside
• Plenty of street parking
• Separate walk-in closet area
• 1 block to Larchmont Village, coffee shops, restaurants
• Extremely safe neighborhood
• Within the private compound of a Hancock Park residence (I live in the main house, detached from yours), you have private access through the back yard.
First things first: the studio is SMALL, measuring approx 10 feet X 12
After that you will be enchanted by the charm and location of it
all. Set within the private compound of a Hancock Park residence, you
have private access through the back yard. Amazing rose garden just
outside apt. Property is safe and secured. A one block walk to all the
amenities of Larchmont Village, coffee shops and restaurants abound,
which is a good thing because the kitchen here is small as well. If you
are looking to do gourmet cooking, you may want to look elsewhere. If
you're the type where boiling water is a challenge, this is the place for
you! A short walk for morning coffee and anything else you will need is
so close by.
There is a separate walk in closet area perfect to store
luggage clothes, etc. Please note: no TV in room. Bring your laptop :-)
Disponible para huéspedes
Pool is private, no use allowed.
Atención a los huéspedes
I live on the property in a separate house and am more than happy to recommend sights and restaurants.
• This is a quiet residential neighborhood, no partying or loud music, etc.
• If you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back.
• Something broken or not working? Please let me know ASAP.