Unique, Off-Grid Cordwood Cabin located on a 46-acre agroforestry farm. Offering a double bed, wood-firebox, propane stove-top, open shelving, LED lights, counter-top water dispenser, and nearby hand-pump well and outhouse.
Our permaculture farm includes tiny cabins, a swimming creek, and hiking trails. It is located amidst great views, dreamy hikes, nearby rivers and endless stars!
Sojourn is ideal for couples and solo adventurers. You’ll love Sojourn's rustic beauty and natural surroundings!
Sojourn is a TINY, Cordwood Cabin that offers ample storage, lovely views and unique amenities within its 200sqft footprint.
Due to the off-grid nature of the cabin, there is no running water or electricity provided. We offer fresh pumped well-water for drinking and cooking, rain catchment for dish water and bathing, an outhouse/ privy, a wash tub for bathing and dry sinks are available for your use.
The cabin is stocked with the basic essentials: cookware, dishware, utensils, organic teas and spices, local/ organic coffee and turbinado sugar. All~natural bath and bed linens, as well as biodegradable toiletries are also supplied. We aim to offer a comfortable, yet sustainable experience for our guests, therefore, all detergents, cleansers, and products provided are earth~friendly and people kind.
It is located on a 46-acre Agroforestry Farm that is nestled in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains, within the Skagit & Sauk River Valleys. It is a 20-year permaculture experiment in creating long-term and sustainable food production by using food forest and permaculture principles that incorporate a wide array of perennial edibles from around the world. Our land includes a beautiful riparian forest, river and creeks, and small developed areas.
Disponible para huéspedes
Besides your own cozy cabin, you'll have access to the shared outdoor kitchen, library, swimming creek, as well as gardens and lots of edible forest to explore! There are a few miles of walking trails at the farm, which are predominately flat and accessible.
You may also request an Intuitive Bodywork Session ~ Holistic Massage and/ or Spirit Counseling. More information is available on request.
Atención a los huéspedes
Sojourn has a little extra privacy from the village, its location is on the outer rim of the area and backs up to the trees.
With a rotating and seasonally changing cast of residents and guests, your experience might range from a quiet day alone in the village to a group of WWOOFers and other guests socializing in the common areas.
Our farm is a working community which fluctuates between 3 and 8 residents and also hosts interns throughout the year.
We all have variable schedules, so we may or may not be around during your stay. However, we will be there to greet you in person and show you around. In our absence, someone on the farm will be available to answer your questions.
Otros aspectos destacables
Our rustic, off-grid lifestyle includes regular exposure to dirt, dust, mud, rain, insects, etc. There are natural variations in the landscape and its conditions, as the seasons unfold. The farm's village is very quiet, yet it is also always evolving in some way. There will most likely be some sort of project going on as we continue to develop our vision!
- Check in is 5:00pm, and check out is 1:00pm, unless an early or late arrival time has been agreed upon. Please contact us in advance for approval of time adjustments. Additional fees may apply.
- Additional guests, pets, or last minute/ day reservations must be discussed prior to securing your reservation. Please send your inquiry, prior to booking, to ensure approval.
- Kindly do not arrive with more guests than you have booked.
- No Smoking in the building! Please do not leave any smoking debris on the grounds.
- Please do not put water in the firebox!! The fire will naturally go out.
- Be mindful of picking up after yourself. Please leave it as you found it.
- Please do not leave dirty dishware, in or outside of the cabin.
- Please do not leave any trash debris on the grounds.
- Please recycle by leaving items in a bag outside of the cabin.
- Due to severe allergies, please refrain from bringing food containing shellfish/ crustaceans to the cabin.
- Please contact us with estimated arrival time, so that we can be sure to greet you personally.
Thank you... Enjoy your stay!
A collaboration of two minds, focused on permaculture, healthy living, and earth-friendly practices.
5 things we can't live without:
~ Local Food
~ Nature Walks
~ Farm Life
~ Living Close to the Earth
~ Family & Friends