Apartment in the Heart of Orlando, very well located!
Fully equipped and comfortable, impeccable cleanliness and security.
Fully equipped kitchen, flat screen TVS. Comfortable, neat and clean.
Accommodates up to 6 Guests with 3 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
Disponible para huéspedes
Wonderful Resort Clubhouse. Pool, and hot spa. Inside you will find a fully equipped business center with desktop computers and printer, a game room with billiard tables, arcade games, fitness center, and much more.
Atención a los huéspedes
24-hour emergency assistance.
Otros aspectos destacables
A great for business travelers, family, and solo adventures.
Check in 4:00 pm Check out 10:00am
Smoking is NOT allowed.
Pets are NOT allowed.
1. Minimum age for booking is 25+ years old. Our house welcome families with children and babies, however the individual who made the reservation and who is legally responsible for the reservation should be 25+ years old.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. Guests are not allowed to exceed the occupancy limit agreed to above.
3. Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors; Please watch the Code-enforced on the neighborhood quiet hours.
4. All the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Items found broken, missing and damaged may be charged against your security deposit. Please contact the management in case of any incident.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Parking - Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate, if you need extra cleaning services you may contact us. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located at the side of the house. There will be a charge of $50 for any excessive trash removal found in the house.
10. AIR CONDITIONING AND THERMOSTAT INFORMATION This home comes equipped with an air conditioning system that is controlled by a thermostat and will control the amount of air that ventilated throughout the house. The normal temperature for the thermostat in the unit is between 72 and 78 degrees. Please keep all doors, sliding glass doors and windows closed when the air conditioning system is on. If the temperature is set below 72, the is a chance the air conditioning unit will freeze and if this happens you will incur the repair charges which could range from $100-$500. All units are inspected for any air conditioner problems before your arrival, and the thermostats are set to the local standards to make your stay comfortable. If you need to change the temperature, please keep the temperature between 72 and 78.
12. Do not flush anything but toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed in the toilet at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the drain system, you could be charged damages of up to $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Most guests understand they are staying in someone’s home and treat it as their own. While we do not anticipate any issues, extra charges may be assessed if any of the following are found.
14. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.