Modern amenities in a vintage Brooklyn brownstone penthouse include high speed WiFi & city-wide WiFi so you don't have to buy data, huge LED Roku TVs, USB charging ports, fully equipped kitchen (with coffee and tea), digital door locks = no need to share keys (access code for every person), and some of the highest mattresses for a perfect night's sleep. Bedroom door has a lock. Very clean place. Valet laundry upon request. Quick 10-30 minute subway ride to most NYC attractions.
- Complimentary city-wide high-speed WiFi allows you stay connected wherever you go.
- USB charging ports allow for high speed charging.
- Roku TV with Amazon Prime allows you to stream your favorite shows and movies.
- Air conditioning, ceiling fan and windows allow you to customize climate control to suit your individual taste.
- All mattresses are among the highest rated so you can get a good night's sleep.
- Soap and toiletry dispensers keep your hands clean from sharing other guests' leftover toiletries.
- Digital door locks avoid the hassle of fumbling for and sharing keys. Every person in your group can get in and out without being tied down to the person with the keys.
- Magnetic hand-held rain shower head allows you customize your shower experience and magnetically clip the shower head back without fumbling.
- Air conditioner in the kitchen even keeps you cool while you cook.
- Waste baskets in your room so you don't have to keep getting up to throw something out.
- High quality amenities such as 2-ply bathroom tissue, name brand shampoos, conditioner, body lotion, shower gel, and hand soap, teflon-coated non-stick Calphalon cookware, huge 1.6 cu ft stainless steel LG microwave, stainless steel convection toaster oven, fine silverware, Mr. Coffee coffee machine, mugs, glasses, wine glasses, champagne flutes, steak knives, rice pressure steamer, and more.
Disponible para huéspedes
Aside from your bedroom, you have access to all the common areas of the penthouse unit in this lovely and charming brownstone: dining area, work space, kitchen, and bathroom. You also have access to the living room when not occupied as a bedroom by another guest.
Atención a los huéspedes
I'm available to provide guide information and socialize, or I can leave you to have complete privacy.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Personal hair dryer in your room so you don't have to wait.
- Makeup removal is a cinch with complimentary make-up removal facial towelettes.
- Valet laundry service upon request at an additional cost. Let us do your laundry while you focus on fun or business.
- Please take shoes off outside the apartment (I keep the floors very clean).
- Wash and put away dishes, utensils, and kitchenware.
- Return the place in the same clean condition (aside from sheets and towels).
I love to travel, explore, discover new things, and meet new people. I'm energetic and optimistic. I love all types of food from Mexican to French, and everything in between. I enjoy a nice bottle of wine, preferably full-bodied red. More than anything, aside from family and friends, I love water. I've been to the beaches of Cabo, Cancun, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Thailand (and California, Florida, and New York, of course), but I can't get enough of white, powder sand beneath my feet, warm ocean breezes blowing gently across my face, and perfectly warm ocean water embracing me.
I am clean, well-mannered, and respectful of others' property and belongings as a guest, treating their home like my own, and expect my guests to treat my place the same.