My house is a lovely mid-century two story home. In a clean sunny SSF area. Close to many conveniences like San Bruno mall with dining & shopping. Lots free parking on our block.
My place is close to Walgreens,Target, 2 malls, freeway to San Francisco, Genetech, & easy access to bay area. You’ll love my place because of the ambiance, the outdoors space, the comfy bed,& the neighborhood. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers,& families.
A lovely family home in a safe neighborhood. The room is a converted bedroom with secured red curtains on one side of the wall. This is an affordable option for guests. Great option for guests needing stay overnight for their early/ late flights. You get what you pay for. If noise level and privacy is a concern, we also have other real bedrooms in the house. Feel free to let the host know if you like hear about other options.
Occasionally you will see guests staying here too like yourself. I am back everyday to clean and check on everything. The home comes with full kitchen, dining room, 2.5 bathrooms, lots of free parking, driveway available for guests, and convenience to the San Francisco city, 2 malls (Tanfran Mall + San Bruno Plaza Mall), Genetech, and major highways throughout the Bay Area.
Less than 5 mins away:
Major freeway ( few blocks away)
Within 5 mins drive:
Tanfran San Bruno Mall ( bigger mall)
San Bruno Shopping Plaza ( smaller mall)
Barnes & Noble Book store
Kaiser Hospital ( in case of EMC!!)
Within 10-15 mins drive:
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests can access the bathroom, kitchen, backyard, driveway, and the living room.
Atención a los huéspedes
Host will be there to greet the guests show them around the space.
Otros aspectos destacables
1) Our next door neighbors have dogs kept in their backyard; they are rarely outside running around.
2) House rules are posted on the refrigerator and also on the information table.
1) If late arrival to our home, please try to be quiet when entering the house because there are other guests in the house too. Please be mindful of noise level especially after 10pm.
2) When leaving, please lock and close the door all the way.
3) It is alright to park in our drive way when there is space available ( as long as your car isn't leaking oil). Feel free to check with us beforehand but most of the time, there is space available.
4) No loud noises, music, or loud groupies after 10pm sleeping hours. Many of our guests travel for work related purposes and need to wake up early in morning. Please be respectful & considerate of other people + guests in house.
5) Kitchen is open for guests to use but please DO NOT take other guest's/ people's food in the frig that is not yours. Guests who stay longer buy/ make their own food stored in the frig is theirs. Please use only what is yours and the free snacks we offer to guests.
6) Lost keys fee $15 will apply. Please do not lose your set of keys.
Thank you everyone for reading this far!
Hello and welcome guests! 欢迎 guests! Our home ideal for people looking for SFO near by stay or for those wanting to get a feel what the neighborhoods are like just bordering San Francisco city...we are it. Besides easy access to the SF north or Palo Alto South, there are 2 malls close by, subway bart station, and movie theater close by. If you have questions regarding where to go explore, I have an information table setup in the dining room with lots of maps, city info, and magazines for all the popular spots.
Happy travels everyone!