The Farmhouse is a unique property. It is a cottage, guesthouse on a pomegranate farm. It was fully renovated in 2017 and includes a fabulous crushed granite patio illuminated by old fashioned string lights. Adirondack chairs surround a cozy fire pit, perfect to share a glass of wine and conversation.
This charming farmhouse is located in lovable Lodi, an upcoming wine region in the San Joaquin Valley. The house is an approximately 1000 sq ft guest cottage on a pomegranate farm. The house is separated from the main house by several acres of Wonderful variety pomegranate trees. The house was completely refurbished in 2017, has brand new carpet, flooring, paint, and appliances. 2 bedrooms with queen size beds, 1 bathroom, and a queen size sleeper sofa can accommodate up to 6 guests. The house comes fully furnished and has a fully operational kitchen and cooking supplies… even a Keurig with complementary K-Cups! A new Samsung washer and dryer are also available to guests. Wifi and satellite TV included. Each reservation will be greeted with a bottle of wine, farm fresh eggs, and complementary snacks. The three car garage can be perfect for those coming with boats, bikes, or kayaks. The location is ideal, located just a mile out of town, close to many wineries and restaurants, yet set back in a quaint orchard.
Disponible para huéspedes
Access to a new Samsung front load washer and dryer. The back yard has a propane fire pit, Adirondack chairs, and patio table
Atención a los huéspedes
We are available 24/7 by text or cell. We value client privacy and will not bother guests unless we ask permission or are requested by the guest
Otros aspectos destacables
2 queen size beds, 1 queen size sleeper sofa
No shoes inside the house please
1) Smoking is NOT allowed inside the home.
2) Pets are NOT allowed.
3) Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4) Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5) Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6) A television & DVD player are provided in the great room. Satellite TV service is also provided.
7) Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While freshly cleaned linens and bath towels are provided, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Please do not take towels or linens out of the home for any reason.
8) Storms/floods/acts of god/fire: A refund will be given if a mandatory evacuation is ordered by state or local authorities. Homeowner will work with tenant to reschedule their visit in case of disaster or a mandatory evacuation being ordered by state or local authorities.
9) Homeowner or Designated Representative Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner or Designated Representative access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
10) All reservations must have at least one guest 25 years old or older
11) All rates and policies are subject to change without notice until confirmed
12) Check-in: Check-in is 3:00 PM. Guest may be allowed to check-in early if the home is ready. It is the Guest’s responsibility to email or text the Homeowner to arrange early check-in.
13) Checkout: Checkout is Noon. Late checkouts that are reasonable will be accommodated at no charge if another guest is not checking in the same day (it is the responsibility of the Guest to request late checkout by texting or emailing the Homeowner two (2) days before the scheduled checkout date with the desired checkout time). If arrangements are not made for late check-out homeowners will be down just after lunch to pick up the laundry.
14) Checkout Procedures: Guest is responsible for the following before checking out:
a) Load and start the dishwasher
b) Hand wash, dry and put away all pots and pans that do not fit in the dishwasher and or are not dishwasher safe.
c) Thermostat set at 60 degrees in winter, air conditioning set to 78 in summer.
d) Trash bagged & emptied & deposited in trash container at the side of the house.
e) All windows & doors locked.
f) Strip the beds and place all soiled sheets and towels on the floor of the laundry room.
g) Grill cleaned if you used it.
h) Door key to be replaced under doormat
15) Accommodation Rules: No campers, mobile homes, tents, or campfires are allowed. House parties are strictly prohibited and may result in eviction. Any complaints filed with the police or sheriff against Guest may result in eviction. Quiet after 10 pm outside: no loud yelling, music or other noise that would disrupt the peaceful nature of the neighborhood.
16) Equipment Failure/Inconveniences: Homeowner will make a reasonable effort to ensure that heat, A/C, TV’s, etc. are in good working order and repair them during occupancy upon notice from Guest. No refunds will be allowed if an amenity does not work during occupancy.
17) Sewage: Do not flush anything other than human waste and toilet paper in the toilet. NO Feminine products or baby wipes to be flushed even if the packaging claims they are flushable.
18) Security Deposit: After homeowner has had sufficient time to inspect the premises (no more than 3 working days) and determined the property has been returned in the same condition as rented and that no items provided for tenant use during their stay are missing, homeowner shall return to tenant any remaining funds owed.
Checkout is at 12 NOON. The expectation is that the tenant and their belongings will be completely vacated from the property by noon unless provisions are made between agreeing party and Micky and Tiffany Kammerer at least 1 week prior to end of reservation. Every subsequent day past the departure day will remain at the current (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or Air B and B listing rate. Nothing herein shall permit the tenant to stay longer than originally scheduled without prior written homeowner approval. Should tenant fail to vacate the premises as originally scheduled, tenant shall be responsible for any and all damages, including incidental incurred by Homeowner by tenant’s failure to vacate as agreed.
Tenant shall not remove and or take any item from the premises except as specifically identified to be taken and or kept by tenant.