All within 1 to 3 Blocks Away
- Boardwalk & beach
- Amusement Park
- Free Fishing Pier
- Assateague Bay
- de Lazy Lizard Tiki Marina & Island Grill.
- Community playground
- 24 hr convenience store
Abundance of restaurants and entertainment within walking distance
*** 6 ft common area & bathroom ceiling height. Bedrooms and kitchen are standard height ***
Newly renovated state of the art craftsmanship smart house, sleeps 5, stocked kitchen, 3 smart TVs with cable, WiFi, cold air & heat climate control in each room, washer/dryer, gourmet kitchen with dishwasher, front & side porch, stone patio, propane grill, two designated parking spaces, and an outdoor shower to rinse off after a long day at the beach.
*** Summer months June - August weekly rentals only ***
Beds Include: 2 queen pullout couches, 1 double, and 2 twin. All beds have foam mattresses with protective covers and comforter.
Please Note: Supply own sheets, pillow covers, towels, and paper goods.
Disponible para huéspedes
Two designated/labeled parking spaces & community playground
Atención a los huéspedes
24 hours we are available via phone, email, or text.
Linens: You will need to supply your own towels & linens for 1 double; 2 queen; 2 twins. If you prefer to rent, there is a rental company at:
Ez Beach Rentals
o Phone: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
o Web Site: (URL HIDDEN)
We have taken great care to furnish our home so you and your family will have an enjoyable vacation, and we ask that you are respectful of the property. Please report any accidents or damages.
We use a professional cleaning service to clean and prepare the house for the next tenant. Upon check-out, you will need to do the following:
- Makeup beds
- Empty refrigerator of all contents
- Take out trash bins and place on the front curb Monday night for Tuesday pickup / Thursday night for Friday pickup
- Place trash container at end of driveway in rear of house
- Turn OFF all four Heating & Cooling units upon check-out
- Lock all doors and windows
- No house parties
- No porch or deck grilling
- Grill on concrete patio
- Smoke free residence
- No more than 8 occupants
- Upon check-out clean fridge
- Empty trash bags outside in can
- Place can on the front curb for Wednesday pick-up
- Ensure furniture is arranged in the same manner as found upon check-in or owner will retain $25 from deposit for furniture rearrangement
- House must clean and damage free to receive full deposit refund
- In the event pets, a house party, or grilling occurs in the restricted area during your stay, Owner retains the right to request immediate departure with no refund of monies paid
- Tenant agrees to maintain the property in the same condition in which it was found with reasonable wear and tear accepted
- Tenant agrees to replace or pay for losses, breakage, or damage should such occur
- Tenants shall furnish all towels, linens, and paper supplies
Durante el período del 05 de Septiembre de 2017 - 28 de Febrero de 2018 la estancia mínima es de 2 noches.
As your host you will be welcomed with the luxuries of a charming 5 star boutique nestled away on the Chesapeake Bay.
Personal passion: Spending as much time as possible with my lovely wife and three hearts (2 girls & 1 boy) all under the age of 4.
Professional passion: Real estate redevelopment and rehabbing undervalued/deserted properties.
Spare time: Volunteering, outdoor activities, traveling, and exercising.
Motto 1: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Motto 2: Strive to deliver simple random acts of kindness to unknown & known persons.
Interesting fact: In a single year I lived in seven states for at least 30 days to include - KY, FL, GA, MD, MO, OH, & VA.