"Villa le Tamerici" is a relaxing place where waking up in the morning with the sounds of the sea, where touching the sand a few steps from the veranda, where waiting the evening to watch the Sun sliping away between the waves of the sea, immersed in the gold and cobalt light.
"Villa le Tamerici" is a refuge for the lovers of the sea. It is overlooks the sea like a ship ready to puting out to sea, leaving behind ourself the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
This is the perfect escape to relax and recharge ourself, just by enjoying of the typical day at the sea!
The holiday home (110sqm) is spread over three levels: the apartment and the garden at the ground floor; the panoramic terrace on the first floor; and the large garage in the basement.
The house is fully furnished and it is well equipped for 6 people. Entering there is a large open space of the dining area and the living room with fireplace. The kitchen is not very large but is well organized.
The sleeping area has two bedrooms: the master bedroom with sea view has a large king-size bed - here you can add a single bed or a cot. The second bedroom can accommodate up to three single beds, or a double bed and a single bed or a cot. Among the rooms there is the renovated bathroom. It is very bright, equipped with all the toilet: sink, toilet, bidet and (two!) showers.
Between the two bedrooms and the bathroom there is another small room that can be arranged according to the needs of our guests: as a small single room, or a nursery with a cot, or a small studio room. However, if necessary, there is also a comfortable sofa bed in the living room.
The electric water heater (50 l) provides domestic hot water throughout the house, except the two outdoor showers, which are located in a private area of the garden near the beach.
The large private garden (850 square meters in Mediterranean style) guarantees maximum privacy. In addition, the small back gate on the back of the house opens directly to the beach, public and wild.
The two verandas are like a filter between the house and the garden: they allow to fully enjoy the living in the open air. Our guests can relax and sunbathe or simply will enjoy of ones of the famous sunsets of Punta Braccetto behinde the villa. In the bigger veranda, our guests also enjoy of the shade and they can eat outdoors during the hottest hours - in the same porch, a short distance away is the BBQ.
Upstairs, the large terrace covers the entire home. It can be appreciated especially in the evening. It seems to be like on a ship's deck with a panorama of 360°degree, especially towarding to the sea, the beach and the cliffs not far away.
Finally, the garage in the basement and the house driveway offer ample private parking space inside the property for each and every our guest's car (essential in Sicily), and for their small towboats.
Disponible para huéspedes
The garden, the verandas and the large terrace offer a great opportunity to enjoy the day out in the open air.
Our guests can park their cars freely within the property: in the house driveway, or in the large garage in the basement.
Services included in the rental price:
- linen: a set of sheets and towels for each guest;
- house linens for table and kitchen;
- each cleanings before and end stays;
- use of equipment of the house (BBQ, hairdryer and fans in main rooms);
- equipped kitchen: four gas cookers, electric oven, fridge + freezer;
- basic condiments (tea, coffee for moka, evo oil, sugar, spices and seasonings);
- washing machine and detergents, iron and ironing board;
- heating with gas stoves and fireplace use;
- books, games for any ages;
- beach equipment (beach umbrella, beach chairs and games);
- children's equipment (cot, high chair, baby games ...) - only on specific request;
- reception service, and information about activities and about tourist sites in the surroundings.
Extra services not included in the rental price:
- Internet with 4G router - 4GB (service activation at 15€ - each additional 2GB at 10€);
- Mediterranean dinner at home (25€ per person + 10€ each bottle of wine) - with products of the local tradition at ZeroKm;
- Sicilian Breakfast at home (15€/person) - with abundant sweet and salty plates;
- A small spend grocery at the arrival in the villa (our guest writes us a brief list of what you want; we ask for the refund with the receipt);
- Extra cleaning service (10€/h, minimum 3 continuous hours at a time);
- Extra service of linens: bath towels and extra bed linen (10€/set for request, in addition to what is already provided on arrival);
- Rental service of beach towels (5€/person);
- Special welcome for honeymoon or for special occasions (starting from 40€);
- Check-in in extra time (30 €).
Free reservation service created in collaboration with external facilities (*):
- Reservation at excellent local restaurants;
- Wine tasting and visit to local cellars and vineyards;
- Modica's chocolate and artisan biscuits tasting;
- Traditional Sicilian cooking course with qualified Chef;
- Wellness: massages, hairdresser and similar services at home with accredited operators - variable cost based on the requested service;
- Guided tours and excursions in the surroundings (trekking, cycling, horseback, 4x4, on boat ...);
- Renting of sports equipment and playgrounds (fishing, tennis, underwater activities ...);
- Taxi service, shuttle to/from the airport, car rental with driver.
(*) The costs of individual services offered by external facilities depend only on them. We will only provide the relevant information and we will booking its for free. The payment will be made directly with the external facilities.
Atención a los huéspedes
We believe that an unforgettable stay starts from a warm welcome!
Amalia welcomes our guests with enthusiasm, courtesy and professionalism as ever to let them live a vacation with the utmost carefree! She suggests information about attractions in the area based on the personal interests of each guest.
On my part, I will always try to satisfy the curiosity of each our guest about the villa or about the surroundings before the arrival at the Villa le Tamerici!
Before each new arrival, we remind at the guest our direct contacts to arrange the check-in/check-out times, and for any other issues during the stay.
We are flexible and available to any needs of our guests, as much as possible. In return, we only ask a little collaboration: please, arrive at the villa at the agreed time, or inform us about the justifiable and demonstrable delay. Otherwise, we must to ask for a surcharge of 30€ like it be a check-in with extra time.
Otros aspectos destacables
The Villa le Tamerici has a great panoramic position, it has not neighbours at direct contact with the borders, and the nearest beach (but also wilder!) is behind a small gate at the backside of the house.
For some types of backdrops in the area, it is advisable to have light rubber shoes.
Fin dall'infanzia la ricezione turistica era la norma a casa.
Nonostante le scelte successive ci abbiano portate lontano, siamo nate e cresciute a Ragusa.
Oggi solo Amalia vive a Ragusa con la sua giovane famiglia, occupandosi da vicino dei nostri ospiti, accogliendoli come cari amici in visita, con cura e attenzione.
Marina si è laureata in Architettura a Firenze e adesso vive ad Empoli, mentre Silvana vive a Firenze, dove studia Medicina.
Sentendo la nostalgia del sole siciliano e la calorosa accoglienza dei Siciliani, è nato il desiderio: da qui è nato il sogno condiviso in famiglia di trasmettere le emozioni legate alle tradizioni e alle bellezze della nostra terra rivalutando le proprietà di famiglia, insieme al piacere dell'ospitalità.
La solarità in fondo non è solo ospitalità. E' comunicazione, in ogni sua forma convenzionale od artistica, curiosità di conoscere e conoscersi attraverso nuovi incontri, nuovi amici, nuove scoperte e viaggi. Sì, viaggiare: Parigi e Madrid le città vissute più a lungo, dalla Norvegia alla Tunisia, da Gerusalemme al Salto del Angel, e lungo tutta l'Italia... ecco dove sono stata, sperimentando cucine e musiche. Adoriamo il couscous e l'agrodolce; gli Ukijo-e di Okusai e molti amici giapponesi accrescono il "desiderio di Giappone".
Con Airbnb, tutto questo si rinnova in un viaggio ...a casa nostra!
Quindi benvenuti e sentitevi a casa!
Ever since childhood the lodging was the norm at home.
Despite the subsequent choices us have carried away, we are were born and grew in Ragusa.
Today only Amalia lives in Ragusa with her young family, working close to our guests, welcoming them as dear friends visiting us, with care and attention.
Marina graduated in Architecture in Florence and now lives at Empoli, while Silvana lives in Florence, where she studies Medical.
Feeling the nostalgia of the Sicilian sun and the warm welcome of the Sicilians, was born the desire, a dream shared by the whole family, to convey the emotions tied to the traditions and beauty of our land by revaluing the properties of the family, along with the pleasure of 'hospitality.
The brightness at the bottom is not only hospitality. It's 'communication, in all its forms conventional or artistic, curiosity to know and rediscover our-selves through new experiences, new friends, new adventures and travels. Yes, traveling Paris and Madrid, the city lived longer, from Norway to Tunisia, from Jerusalem to the Salto del Angel, and throughout Italy ... that's where I've been experimenting kitchens and music. We love the couscous and sour; the Ukijo-and Okusai and many Japanese friends increase the "desire to Japan."
With Airbnb all this is renewed with your journey ... to our home!
So welcome and feel at home!