Reward yourself by staying at our beautiful home on Tybee Island! Our home has everything you need to prepare any type meal, complimentary WIFI, and a TV/DVD in every room! Each bedroom is a cozy retreat with high thread count bedding and loads of pillows. The outdoor deck/porch is the perfect space to relax and also includes a gas grill (and we have an outdoor shower to rinse off all the sand!). Just blocks from the beach and several great restaurants.
A spacious three bedroom home with modern amenities. A great place to come and get away from it all!
Atención a los huéspedes
We try to give our guests space, but are always available whenever they have questions or need help!
• Who can rent: The person responsible for making a reservation, the "Renter," must be at least 25 years of age, secure the reservation with a major credit card that is in their name and occupy the rental property during the reservation period. The "Renter" must also be present at Check-In and must present the Credit Card used to pay for and/or secure the rental property unless alternative arrangements are made prior to Check-In. Also, please see our policy on Parties and Events below.
• NO SMOKING INSIDE THE HOUSE. If there is evidence of smoking on the property you will be charged $150 for additional cleaning and ionization services. This is strictly enforced!
• NO PETS in the house unless approved in your Property Rental Agreement. Having pets in the house may result in immediate eviction with no refund of rental charges plus an additional $150 cleaning and ionization services.
• THE USE OF FIREWORKS AND FIREARMS IS PROHIBITED.
• Maximum Occupancy: The number of guests occupying the property is limited to the number stated on your Rental Agreement with the exception of an infant requiring a crib (must be arranged prior to arrival). VIOLATION OF THIS POLICY MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION FROM THE PROPERTY WITH NO REFUND OF ANY RENTAL CHARGES.
• Vehicles: The maximum number of vehicles (including trailers) permitted at the property is 3. No additional vehicles are permitted. If you have more than the number of vehicles authorized, including guests who may visit during your stay, those vehicles must park in public parking. There is no free public parking on Tybee Island.
• Terminating Rental: We reserve the right to refuse rental or to terminate a rental if, in its opinion, the guest has violated the terms, conditions and limitations set forth here and in the rental agreement.
• Damage and Unauthorized Use: Guests will be responsible for any property damage over and above what is normal wear and tear. Property theft and unauthorized use of the property during the contract period is also the responsibility of the guest. Please report any damage at check in or upon occurrence. We will walk through the house after Check-Out to ensure that the property is left in good order. Any intentional or excess damage will be charged to the Credit Card used to secure your reservation. Additional charges not covered by the Accidental Damage Protection include, but are not limited to, exceeding occupancy limits, pets or smoking inside the property. We are not responsible for the loss, theft or damage to Guest`s personal property.
• Parties and Events: We do not rent properties for the purpose of celebrating an event (Graduation or Prom related, Birthday Parties, Wedding Receptions, etc.) or to individuals whose intention is to allow people on the property in excess of the occupancy limits of the Property. No variances will be given for any reason without express written consent. VIOLATION OF THIS POLICY MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EVICTION FROM THE PROPERTY WITH NO REFUND OF ANY RENTAL CHARGES.
• Housekeeping: Our home is equipped with bed linens, bath and kitchen towels and bath and kitchen amenities. Our housekeepers will clean after you check out. At the end of your stay, you need to take out all garbage, wash and leave all dishes, utensils, etc. clean and ready for the next renter and return all furniture to its original location to avoid additional housekeeping charges. PLEASE LET US KNOW if there are any housekeeping or maintenance issues that need to be addressed so that we can correct them as soon as possible.
• Bugs: Yea, we hate `em, too. But roaches and ants are a reality in coastal Georgia, especially during the Summer. Some critters, like the American Cockroach (a.k.a. Palmetto Bug), can even fly inside from their nests outside. We do our best to keep the pests away – we clean after every rental and get monthly pest control treatments. As creepy as they may make you feel, an occasional roach or line of ants in this part of the world is a fact of life and does not mean the property has been poorly maintained. Things you can do to help: Use reusable plastic or fabric bags, not paper. Roaches love paper and glue, so bag your groceries in reusable fabric or plastic containers so the bugs don`t travel with you. Keep food sealed. All food should be stored either in the refrigerator or in sealed packages or containers. We recommend that you bring Zip-Loc® type storage bags and re-sealable containers for your leftovers. Keep the house clean and tidy. Bugs are attracted to food and water - they`ll even eat aunt Bessie`s meatloaf ;-) So, clean up all areas where food is prepared and served, clean up spills and crumbs from snack foods immediately and don`t leave dirty dishes lying around.
• Rental Payments: All prices are in U.S. Dollars and are subject to change without notice. Even after a reservation is Paid In Full, the total price is subject to change due to the imposition of taxes or other charges by governmental authorities. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Debit Card users - please be aware that your financial institution may place a hold on your account that may exceed the amount charged to your account.
• Overstaying the Check-Out time of 10:00 AM may result in additional charges. We cannot guarantee early Check-In or late Check-Out requests. Arriving late or departing early, regardless of reason, does not alter the terms stated in the Property Rental Agreement and no discounts or refunds will be given.
• Hurricanes: First, the good news: the probability of a hurricane making landfall in the Savannah area is historically very small. However, if such an event should occur, and a Mandatory Evacuation is ordered by Emergency Management agencies (FEMA, GEMA, CEMA), you must vacate the property you are renting and leave the evacuation area for safer grounds as directed by local officials. Staying in your unit is NOT an option. Please keep in mind that no rate adjustments or refunds, in part or in full, will be issued due to inclement weather, including hurricane evacuations.
I've been living in the Savannah/Tybee area for almost five years and wanted to share the city I love with others!