Welcome to the charming"Turquoise Dreams" in the eclectic Bear Point Community of Orange Beach, Al. This quaint home offers lots of parking, and great areas to entertain and relax. The Bear Point golf cart community is less than 3 minutes to a Flippers restaurant, a tiki bar with terrific nightly music, dolphin cruises, fishing charters, sunset sailing, and more. It is nestled away from the busy traffic & beachfront condos. 5.3 miles/10 minutes from the beach.
"Turquoise Dreams" is very family friendly is just 2 minutes from the Bear Point pier and park. Feel free to bring your boat, golf cart, or bicycles. Enjoy a cocktail on the upper deck with a great view or meditate in the back yard "zen" gazebo. You will love the laid back, relaxed neighborhood of Bear Point. You have no neighbors on either side of you, so you will have lots of privacy. The master bedroom is very large. The 2nd guest room is very large and will accommodate a crib or inflatable mattress. I hope you enjoy this very special home for you next vacation. The kitchen has use of:
Dishwasher, microwave, stove, refrigerator, toaster, Keurig coffee maker, blender, George Foreman grill, pans, pots, cutting boards, fun seahorse dishes with platters, bowls, salad plates, dip tray baking pans. There are several towels, sheets, extra pillows, toiletries, and cleaning supplies. This home is very spacious, includes amenities just like home as well as high end mattresses and bedding. Below the house are 4 beach chairs and a kayak. There are 5 beach towels in the laundry room. Every creature comfort is available to you, so much that you may not want to or have to hardly leave the neighborhood. Aerial video at YOU TUBE: Turquoise Dreams Rental
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have use of the whole house and outside entertainment areas except:
1) the storage room on the second floor
2) 1/3 of master closet
3) one dresser and the left bedside table in master bedroom
4) one section of the kitchen cabinets
5)The downstairs storage room and bathroom (only until Oct 2017)
All will be marked and included in the welcome handbook.
Atención a los huéspedes
I welcome questions prior to, during, and after your stay. On a rare occasion, I will be out of the US, but usually have wifi and will include a local co-host number for emergencies and other concerns and questions.
Otros aspectos destacables
PLEASE NOTE: We offer basic cable and wifi. If you require access to channels not offered, we recommend you stream those channels for your viewing please. The TV is a 27 inch with hookups for game playing, but not a smart TV.
- Please leave all dishes, cookware clean upon departure.
- Please place all garbage in large containers on the street upon departure.
- You must be 25 years or older to rent and primary renter must be in residence for rental period
- Quiet hours promptly begin at 10:00 pm. Loud or inappropriate music does not fit this quiet community, and all music must be turned down after 10:00.
- NO FIREWORKS! It is illegal to shoot in Alabama. There are lots of great New Years and July 4th fireworks all over this area.
- Please drive slowly in this neighborhood. There are lots of golf carts, exercisers, bicyclers, and young children playing.
- Grill is allowed under the carport. Gas tank is provided, but how much gas is not guaranteed. Refills/exchanges are available close by. Please be careful of overhead ceiling.
- Feel free to use the kayak, but please return kayak and paddle to provided storage area.
- Please replace any food, beverage, glass or other items if broken or consumed.Please to not use candles, incense, or smoke anywhere indoors.
Durante el período del 01 de Junio de 2018 - 31 de Agosto de 2018 la estancia mínima es de 6 noches.
I am a water girl. I love being close to the water, but love being underwater even more. I am a professional underwater photographer and travel writer, dog lover, and love traveling to new places, getting to know locals and honoring their culture. I am fascinated with our amazing world and enjoy meeting honest, sincere, and interesting people. I'm a great guest, like to learn about families, love interacting with children, easy to get along with. I like my own private space, but enjoy getting to know all sorts of positive, interesting people.
As a host, I open my home to great families and hope they soak up the southern hospitality of our little "heaven on earth" here in Orange Beach Alabama. My home, "Turquoise Dream" is spacious, cheerful, fully equipped, a great area to entertain and relax, and is in the most awesome neighborhood in Orange Beach. If I am out of the US, you may hear from my amazing co-host, Jeanetta. If I am not there, she will be your contact person and very resourceful.