Stay in our 27ft motorhome on a private lot with a Million Dollar view. This is camping at its best
The motorhome is on a cliff above a nature preserve overlooking the Grand Coulee Dam. It has Panoramic views of The DAM, Crescent Bay, Lake Roosevelt, Banks lake, and the Coulee's
DAM laser show, Fish, Hunt, Hike, Kayak, Paddle board, Water ski, Blues Festival, local pubs, a safeway, creamery, local restaurants most within one mile.
2 singles in the rear, queen over cab, pull out couch.
Our motorhome is a little older 1989, but it is Clean, comfortable, and Fully functioning. The Heating & Air Conditioning work Great. We provide some plates, bowls, cups, pots and silverware for 2 people.
Bring your favorite pillow, blanket/sleeping bags and towels. Their is a secret local swimming hole just below the place. So be sure to bring your beach towels. We also provide minimum linens for 2 people.
10 to 20 minutes away from Banks Lake, Steamboat Rock, Northrup Canyon, and Dry Falls.
Disponible para huéspedes
You get to access the motorhome, and parking area.
No access to cab/drivers area or any of the storage units underneath the motorhome.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will be hands off but nearby if there are any issues.
Otros aspectos destacables
Not a great place for loud parties. Quiet hours are 10pm to 8am
Bring your favorite pillow and blanket or sleeping bag. We also provide small courtesy blankets sheets, towel and pillows.
Close to Northrup Canyon, Dry Falls, Steamboat Rock, Banks Lake
* 10pm to 8am are the quiet hours.
* Please keep it clean and no smoking in doors.
* Parties only with prior permission.
* Keep out of drivers area and engine compartments.
* $20 lost key fee.
* $25 fee every time we have to dump the tanks so please conserve water. The tanks have to be dumped off site.
* No burning in fire pits when burn ban is in effect.
** Please stay away from the cliff paths during any alcohol or drug usage, as it is a CLIFF.
* Closed toe shoes are recommended as there is an abundance of Wildlife and wildflowers. Bee careful!
* The reason children under 12 are not allowed is because it is on a cliff! Children and cliffs do not go well together.