Welcome to our home! We are located in the Mexican War Streets Historic District, near the central Northside and within convenient walking distance to the Allegheny Commons Park, PNC Park, Heinz Field, The National Aviary, Pittsburgh Children's Museum, The North Shore, and so much more!
We're minutes from downtown, the Strip, and anywhere else you need to be.
We just completed renovations, and are filling the house with brand new furnishings!
***More Pictures To Come!!!*** :)
The perfect balance of historic charm and modern renovations!
We worked to preserve the integrity of the house,
(we love the original wood floors and brick chimney) while also providing a comfortable, modern experience.
Every room has been newly renovated:
- Fully stocked kitchen with all appliances
- 2 Spacious living rooms with work space, games, DVDs
- 1 Full bathroom
- 2 Comfortable, upstairs bedrooms
Our place is perfect for families with kids, couples, solo adventurers who are looking for a cozy and convenient place to enjoy the local's experience of Pittsburgh, and business travelers who need a haven during work!
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have full access to the house and use of the small, private back courtyard.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be available for any questions you may have during your stay!
Otros aspectos destacables
- The sofa in the downstairs living room pulls out as a sleeper sofa to comfortably fit 2 people as a 3rd bed if needed.
- The sofa in the upstairs family room folds down to a futon to comfortably fit one person for a 4th bed if needed.
- The standard number of guests at this location is four (4) but for an additional fee of $10 per person per night you may have up to seven (7).
- We have Verizon Fios High-Speed Internet and cable provided.
- Central heating and AC
- Relax in the living room while watching TV on the 40'' HDTV.
Este anfitrión tiene 217 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones