• Fully-furnished, Key West style & secure condo in a gated community
• Convenient & central beach location. 6 minutes walk
• Brand name mattresses & comfortable linens for amazing night’s sleep
• Full appliance stocked kitchen with all kitchenware. Recently upgraded.
• Pools, tennis courts, fishing dock, nature trails and much more!
Disponible para huéspedes
• No keys to lose or return – Access to property gained through secure, keyless entry (August Smart Lock)
• Enables you to lock / unlock door with your smartphone (using a unique virtual key issues to you for the duration of your stay)
• Complete and uninterrupted access to all areas of the entire apartment as well as the TV, cable TV networks, home furnishings and the full appliance-stocked kitchen – it’s your home away from home!
Atención a los huéspedes
To ensure a seamless check-in process, I’ll email you a neat little web app Guidebook which contains all the information you’ll want & need before, during and throughout your stay. It’ll include information on:
• ARRIVAL: Directions, Parking, Key & Entry, Wi-Fi and internet
• IMPORTANT STUFF: My contact info, House Rules, Safety, Trash & Recycling, Checking out
• AMENITIES: Info on how to use everything and anything within the apartment
• LOCAL RECOMMENDATIONS: Where to eat, play, places you may need while you’re here and transportation options for getting around.
Because the home uses a keyless August smart lock with a code you receive prior to your arrival, you don’t need to worry about check-in, flight delays or arriving later than planned – just one less thing to need to worry about!
Siesta Keys is a beautiful beach area (rated #1 in USA) and I want to ensure your experience everything it has to offer. I take personal satisfaction in knowing that my guests enjoy the exact experience they’re looking for. Throughout your stay. I’m only ever a phone call or text message away. And if you happen to forget anything in a rush to the airport at the end of your trip, don’t worry at all. This has happened countless times before and we always find a way to get your possessions back to you without complication.
Otros aspectos destacables
Whatever the purpose of the visit, visiting Siesta should represent an enjoyable and hassle-free experience for you and your travel companions. Enjoy our beautiful beach and feel at home in our delightful space.
Please feel free to be in touch so I can ensure your trip is everything you want it to be.
- All guests must respect condo the owner and the Association rules (guidebook provided)
Durante el período del 01 de Abril de 2018 - 21 de Abril de 2018 la estancia mínima es de 10 noches.
Love the art of travel. So many places to see, people to meet, cultures & foods to discover. Love connecting with people, exchanging stories and traveling tips. I'm a neat freak so expected it when I host and when I travel.
When I’m in my city of beautiful Montreal, you’ll catch me skiing, going a Montreal Canadians game at the Bell center, cheering on the Montreal Impact at Saputo Stadium. I still love going to the Bio Dome and Planetarium for my inner child at heart.
I love walking around Old Montreal (Old Port) and discovering little shops, boutiques and art galleries. The architecture in the Notre-Dame Basilica is amazing. My favourite view of Montreal is up at the Chalet Mont-Royal where you see the heart of the city with amazing views of the St-Lawrence River and the Olympic Stadium (Big O). It's worth it to go once during the day and once at night for the city lights.
I love walking the farmer markets (Atwater Market & Jean Talon Market) and picking up fresh local organic produce (especially Canadian maple syrup and field berries in the summer).
Montreal summer is filled with great activities and festivals (Piknic Electronik, Grand Prix F1 racing, Just for Laughs, International Jazz Festival, Osheaga, International Fireworks, Pride Canada, Fashion & Design Festival, Festival YUL Eat).
In the winter, Montrealers keep warm and active with Igloofest, Fete des Neiges, Montreal en Lumière and indoor activities like the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, Montreal Contemporary Museum of Arts (MAC) and Pointe-à-Callière Museum.
After traveling to many different cities and countries, Montreal nightlife is on the world stage. So many clubs, bars, pubs, events and live music to experience around the city.
Montreal is a foodie's haven. Montreal has the highest number of restaurants per Capita in Canada and the second in North America after New York. Mixed in with its multiculturalism, foodie's will have their souls and their Instragram's filled! Joe Beef, Liverpool House, Jatoba, Garde Manger, Le Bremner, Nora Gray, Le Filet, Primo & Secondo, Café Ferrara, Damas, Provisions, Au Pied de Cochon, Toqué, Foxy, Tuck Shop, Park. Ok, ok, ok, I could go on here, the food is that good and where all us Montrealer's go.
I want to welcome you to a great city and make sure you have a memorable experience!
Work hard, play hard, travel hard.