Relax and enjoy the peace and serenity of this house with heated private pool, bubbling Jacuzzi with incomparable mountain views and features of a exclusive resort.
Uncommonly spacious this 2 bedroom, 2 bath villa is exquisitely furnished inside and out. Unwind in the heated pool and jetspa in your own private, walled courtyard.
Beyond its luxurious amenities what Sundance II truly offers is the atmosphere and privacy of a personal retreat coupled with a location five minutes of downtown Palm Springs. Individual private pool and spas. This and all that palm springs has to offer are the essence of the Sundance II Lifestyle.
Disponible para huéspedes
Private Swimming pool
Atención a los huéspedes
Available by phone, text and email 24 hours.
Otros aspectos destacables
There is a large flat screen Smart TV in the living room with cable TV channels available. There's a full kitchen with tiled breakfast bar and a formal dining room for six.
Suitable for children (2-12 years) under supervision of an adult 21 or older.
Suitable for infants (under 2 years) under supervision of an adult 21 or older.
Pets allowed - Pet Cleaning fee $50
Smoking not allowed
No parties or events
Max Occupancy (at all times): 6 guests
No parties or events allowed, property is located in a gated community and this contract will be voided without refund with the tenants cause nuisance or disturb the residents and its tenants.
- Tenants access the front gates by the use of a unit-assigned 4-digit CODE used at the Guest Gate.
- Tenants guests will be admitted via the Guest Gate by finding the homeowner's name in the directory, then pressing the CALL button; or dialing the unit code number on the interphone; or, if they have been given a code will press in the numbers on the keypad at the Guest Gate (be sure to press the number sign (#) before the 4-digit code).
- Once the tenant receives a call from a guest at the gate.
- The Clubhouse is for the use of the owners, tenants and guests. All the rules of common courtesy will be observed while in the Clubhouse. Entry to the Clubhouse will be through the front door or rear double-doors. Tenants will be given one (1) key by the Homeowner and this key should be left at the property.
TENNIS COURTS AND RACQUETBALL COURTS
- Court hours are 6:00AM to 10:00PM. Proper tennis attire, sports outfits and shirts are considered appropriate wear and are required. Cut-offs, black soled shoes and bare feet are not permitted on the
courts at any time.
The ethics of sportsmanship shall prevail at all times, including:
- Courts may not be reserved and are on a first come first serve basis
- Waiting persons must remain in person on the desired court
- If people are waiting, playing time is one (1) hour or one (1) set, starting time on the hour
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult or teenager
- Tennis shoes must be worn by players, and shirts must be worn at all times
- Roller skates, skateboards, bicycles, etc., will not be permitted on the courts at any time
- Absolutely no food on the courts at any time
- Players are requested to turn off court lights when play is finished
- No vehicle shall be parked so as to impede or prevent ready access to another parking space. Only vehicles customarily used for general transportation are permitted in parking spaces.
- No campers, motor homes, RVs, boats or boat trailers shall be parked in the complex.
- Guests shall park only in designated areas.
- Each pet owner is absolutely liable to each other owner, his/her family, guests, lessees and invitees for any damage to person or property caused by a pet.
- All pets, including cats, outside a unit must be on a leash or carried.
Dogs must be leashed at all times when outside the gated north and south Sundance parks (City Ordinance).
- Dogs may be off the leash within the gated north and south Sundance parks only if other owners who also inside the parks agree; the dogs must be put back onto a leash if any owner inside the parks requests it.
- If any pet becomes a nuisance, restrictive action will be taken.
- All animals are the responsibility of the owner and, therefore, the owner is responsible for cleaning up all waste products. This must be done immediately.
- The owner is responsible for any "visitor's" pet(s), and these pets are subject to the same pet rules.
When vacating the unit:
- Turn off the all lights, water, pool heater and air conditioner.
- Make sure all doors are locked and secured.
- A damage deposit of E500.00 is required; this deposit does not represent a maximum amount of any damage claim. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; but may count towards overstay / late check out damage
- The damage deposit is held in escrow by AIRBNB, it will be only charged if damage is done to the house or/and its contents.
- No damage is done to house or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers outside and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
Palm Springs Disposal is the company that services Sundance II. All trash must be secured in plastic bags and the bags placed into containers. Only two per unit will be emptied. Large and odd-side items should be broken down and put into bags. Refuse is collected only once a week, on Thursday. The Association contracts for the movement of the bins from your trash corral to the street, and return of them to the corral once they have been emptied.
- Daily maid service is not included
- No Early check-in or late check out
- Cleaning Fee: $ 150 (one hundred and fifty dollars)
- Once moneys are paid and you stay at the property, the funds are completely non refundable for any reason.
- The maximum number of guests for this stay is limited to four (4) persons. An additional charge of $35.00 per person per night for guests in addition to four (4) will be assessed.
- We suggest you bring your own pool towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the house.
- Falsified Reservations: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
- The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise
- Park your car at the garage at your own risk.
- Keep the garage door closed at all times.
- The owners are not responsible for damage of your car occurred from parking on the garage/parking area. The owners are not responsible from damage and stolen items from your cars while parked in the garage. The parking space and the garage must be closed after you vacate the parking area, if you failed to do that the owners are not responsible for the the removal of any car parked therein.
THE HOUSE IS PRIVATELY OWNED; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
TENANTS WARRANT AND GUARANTEE that no child under the age of 16 will be alone in the Jacuzzi, Balcony and Roof area or in the outdoors without a company of a adult over the age 21. Renters agree that they have been warned that the swimming pool area can be dangerous to small children and they release and hold harmless the owners from any claim brought by or in behalf of the children or themselves. They will indemnify owners from any claim brought by or in behalf of the children by any person.
Este anfitrión tiene 1 evaluación por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Welcome to our home,
We are a family of world travelers who has acquired properties in some of the most striking locations. From Malibu Beach to Santorini (Imerovigli and Oia), Hawaii (Maui, Ka'anapalli Beach and Lahaina), Palm Springs Desert, Beverly Hills (California), Pacific Palisades (California), Antibes, Juan Les Pins (Constellation and Le Star Building), Sao Paulo (Itaim Bibi) and Fortaleza Beach (Brazil), each property was purchased because it encompasses everything that draws you to that locale.
Have you ever arrived at a location and thought, “wouldn’t it be amazing to have a house, right here?” That is the quality that we seeks in each and every home that he purchases. Each property provides the best of its local attractions whether that is the view, the beach, or the historic district.
If you want to get to the heart of a location and stay in accommodations that are personal and luxurious take a moment to look around at our property portfolio. Each property was purchased because it captures the essence of that area.