Our Antigua Casita is a private poolside villa with your own entrance, patio, king bed, full kitchen, bathroom, closet, dresser, TV, solar salt-water pool, jacuzzi, lounge and bar on 1 acre of lush grounds. We are close to family-friendly activities, nightlife, Coachella Music Festival and only 6 blocks to downtown Palm Springs, museums, shopping and restaurants.
Palm Springs City Permit 4796
• Renter shall keep and maintain premises in a clean and sanitary condition at all times, and shall surrender the premises to management in as good condition as when received upon termination.
• Furniture or any alterations made on the premises must be approved by Management, and returned in its original condition upon departure.
• Only two (2) adults (guests) per unit.
• Renters must inform Management before inviting guests onto property.
• Renters shall comply with all City ordinances, State Law, Neighborhood rules including music amplification according to City Municipal Code 5.75.075. Maximum 50 decibels during the day; 30 decibels or lower after 10 pm
• NO SMOKING OR E-CIGARETTES ON PROPERTY AT ANY TIME
• NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES ON PROPERTY AT ANY TIME.
• NO PETS ALLOWED.
• NO CANDLES OR INCENDIARY MATERIALS INDOORS.
• Outside candles are permitted with protective drip cups. Candles not permitted on surface of pool or resting on water. Management is not responsible for any harm to renters’ property resulting from damages, fire, burglary, acts of nature or any other circumstance, injury of person or property incurred by renters on the premises or event beyond Management’s control unless such was the direct result of the negligence or un-lawful act of Management. Renters release Management from any and all liability for said acts occurring on property, poolside or in pool, bicycle riding on/off property; or to renter’s motor vehicle on property. Management recommends renters obtain Personal Property & Liability Insurance.
• Renters shall not sublet any part of the premises nor assign this agreement without Management’s WRIT-TEN consent.
• Renter is responsible for any damage to carpet, counters, appliances and furniture on premises or common area by renter or guest and all repair costs incurred by them.
• Manager pays for water, gardener maintenance, trash fee, pool service, pest control, utilities, cable, and internet.
• Renter is responsible for own phone service.
• Management will make repairs for normal wear and tear within reason of repair service availability.
• Renter shall make premises available for repairs, or to show premises to prospective renters, purchasers, contractors, with at least 24 hours' notice.
• Management shall be awarded all costs including but not limited to attorney fees for any recovery of dam-ages caused by renters on the premises.
• Management equips facilities with a smoke detection device(s). Renters shall be responsible for reporting any problems, maintenance or repairs to Management. Renters are responsible for replacing batteries.
* NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. Pool bathing/swimming at your own risk.
* Adults/parents must supervise the safety of children on property, especially in the pool area.
• No glassware/glass bottles at/near pool.
• No swimming during events.
• no candles are allowed in pool area
• A picture ID is requested upon arrival. Renters will receive two (2) keys and remote/s
• A $50 charge to a credit card for a lost remote, and $25.00 charge to a credit card for each lost key.
• Compliance with California's Green Laws: turn off air conditioning/heat unit when off property; ensure windows/door shut when unit is on.