A quiet, sophisticated getaway near the Five Colleges, this modern condo features Viking appliances, marble countertops, hardwood floors, central air, wireless internet, cable TV, a soaking tub, and a private lawn and back patio. Parking for two.
Upstairs: master bedroom suite with walk-in closet and huge bathroom with marble shower and vanity, soaking tub, and built-in heat lamp. Another bedroom with twin beds, two large closets, a small television with Wii and Netflix, and a separate full bath with high efficiency washer and dryer. Downstairs: living room with flat screen television, eat-in kitchen, high bar, and half bath. Viking professional gas range, large refrigerator/freezer, wine captain, microwave, Breville toaster oven, espresso machine, and coffeemaker. Pantry at top of stairwell. Hardwood floors (birch and mahogany) throughout the home. Extra wide staircase with side railings. Back hall with closet leads to one-car garage; sliding glass door with screen leads to teak patio with double chaise, table/chairs, and flower/herb garden (summer only). Room for second car in dedicated outdoor parking space. Additional parking available on site. Large private lawn to the side of the house, and shared lawn in the center of the complex.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to everything in the house, including paper supplies and condiments, as needed. Coffee, tea, and espresso are complimentary, as is milk. Magazines, books, videos, and DVDs are for guests' use during their stay only. Please do not take these with you. Space heater available for second bedroom during winter, and charcoal grill available for summer use.
Atención a los huéspedes
Depending on when you arrive/depart, I may or may not be in town, but I will forward instructions for accessing the condo, and am always available by telephone. A local friend is on hand for emergencies or other needs.
Otros aspectos destacables
It's hard to find a place to stay in South Hadley that is modern and sophisticated, with high-end appliances and amenities. This condo is perfect for anyone visiting Mount Holyoke or the Five Colleges.
1. The condo has NOT been child-proofed, and there is no special safety equipment for infants. If young children or infants occupy the house during your stay, you are responsible for guaranteeing their safety.
2. Condominium rules prohibit renters from keeping pets. (The residents are very strict about this, so please please do not bring your pet.)
3. Excessive noise (including parties) is not allowed, as my neighbors and I share a wall. (The condo is part of a duplex.)
4. Smoking, vaping, and drug use are prohibited in all areas of the condo.
5. Please remove your shoes and boots when you enter the house. The hardwood floors are easily damaged by heels.