Small private bedroom for you and your guest(s) on a friendly, safe, and quiet block. For an additional charge per guest, the shared-living room with a couch and/or twin air mattress is available for up to two additional guests.
+ Walking distance to neighborhood "hot spots" and public transportation.
+ 100 Mbps Fiber Wi-Fi.
My place is great for solo adventurers, business travelers, and chill couples. Common areas are clean, comfortable, and relaxing. The guest room is cozy and welcoming.
The first floor unit of a two-flat built in 1892...
Private bedroom, best described as "cozy", with a comfortable double bed and ample pillows, and the shared bathroom across the hall.
Disponible para huéspedes
A key lockbox provides independent check-in and -out. Arrival times are negotiable and flexible.
In addition to the private bedroom, guests are welcome to use indoor common areas - bathroom, kitchen, living room.
The kitchen has all the essentials available: refrigerator, microwave, gas stove, oven, kettle, blender, toaster, and cooking and dining utensils.
Guests may help themselves to snacks, Starbucks VIA and Archer's Farms Instant Coffees, Ghirardelli hot chocolate, and various teas.
In the living room, guests have access to a 48" Sony SmartTV (with Amazon Video, Hulu, Netflix, HBO Now, Crunchyroll, and more), AppleTV, PS4 & games, comics, books, DVDs, coloring books and colored pencils, and traditional games (of the board & card varieties)!
In the warmer months upon request, guests may use the side yard with a hammock chaise lounger, outdoor table with umbrella, Coleman BBQ grill, camp chairs, twinkle lighting, and bonfire pit.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am a relatively hands-off and laid back host and assume guests are self-sufficient. However, I am available by text or call to address concerns and answer any questions.
I am out of the house during business hours most weekdays*. When I'm home, I keep to myself while occupied with studies or attempting rest and relaxation.
*Nami Lyra (five-pound Chihuahua/unknown mix) is home during those hours but will likely hide from guests to the best of her ability.
Otros aspectos destacables
I do my best to be flexible with check-in and check-out times as my schedule allows. Therefore, please introduce yourself and provide a brief summary of your visit, including estimated arrival and departure times, before submitting a reservation request. Include your favorite house rule in your message so I know you read and agree to them.
Número de licencia o registro
Obtén más información sobre este número
- No drugs, smoking or vaping.
- No alcohol- or drug-influenced nonsense allowed.
- Dispose of cigarette butts appropriately. Do not litter!
- No additional guests or visitors allowed.
- Remove shoes at the door.
- Clean up after yourself & keep common areas tidy.
- Put garbage in the garbage bin & recycling in the recycling bin.
- Go green: turn off electronics & lights when leaving rooms.
- Please lock all doors behind yourself upon entering and exiting.
- Guests will be charged a minimum of $100 for checking-out later than previously agreed upon.
- Return the keys to the lockbox upon check-out.
- A $50 fee will be charged within one-business day for unreturned or lost keys.
- Please maintain a respectful volume at all times because I like my neighbors a lot and I want them to continue like me and my guests too.
- Low-volume hours: 11pm - 8am
- Be pleasant to everyone from mi calle, mi barrio, mi ciudad!
Law School administrative professional by day // bachelor degree seeking student by night. Perpetually occupied // unceasingly sleepy.
Interests include my dog, punk rock/hardcore music, camping, World Rally Championship, and professional wrestling.
Mi bisabuela ran a boarding house on the south side of Chicago in the '50's. She backed one of her boarders who started and currently runs Lalo's Mexican Restaurant. You could say hospitality is in my genes. I often host musicians, artists, and professional wrestlers.
I tend to be more hands-off/laid back with guests once they're settled in - encouraging them to come/go as they please.
"One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself."