Quiet neighborhood with tranquil garden setting. Only 10 mins bus ride to airport. Walking distance to the SUTD and Changi Business Park. Well connected to MRT and shopping areas.
Tranquil environment, in close proximity to Changi Airport, Changi Business Park, Singapore Expo and SUTD. Simei MRT station is 15 mins walk away, or 5 bus stops away. Tanah Merah MRT station is 6 bus stops away.
Disponible para huéspedes
As the Antiquity Room is part of the house, guests are free to use the garden outside, the living and dining room for their own free relaxation. But please do note that the kitchen as well the planting space beside the lily pond is out of bounds due to safety reasons.
Atención a los huéspedes
- Daily Cleaning of Room
- Laundry (Additional Charges)
- Change of towels, toiletries & change of bedding for extended stay.
- Simple breakfast provided daily
1. Wireless access : Singtel A1B2
Pass word: (phone number hidden). Strictly no smoking in the rooms and common areas.
2. Please close doors/gate softly to minimise disturbances to other occupants.
3. Small laundry charge applied, which includes washing and ironing.
4. Breakfast and simple meals available upon request.
5. Please refrain from cooking or inform host before using the kitchen.
6, Host will not be liable for any loss or damage to personal effect or injuries sustained by the quests while staying on the premises.
-No smoking in the rooms and common areas, only outside in the garden
- Do not excessively mess up the room
- Do turn off electrical appliances when not in use
- Keep the common bathroom clean
- No drugs and parties at home
- No unexpected & uninvited guests at home
Note: As we do not scan or photocopy the passports of our guests, we will require guests to sign in the particulars of every guest in the red book labelled 'Guest Book'. Thank you for your cooperation.
I am semi retired and I love hosting. I wish to let out some rooms and get to know more people from various countries. I am a nature lover and love gardening. I exercise regularly and do meditation. I maintain my place well and cleanliness is my motto. I travel regularly and enjoy learning different culture and making new friends. Currently, my son, Edwin is also co-hosting with me. He loves hosting too and is a free-lance public relations guy :)