Tahoe's most charming vintage luxury 1 bdrm apt. heart of West Shore & Sunnyside, close to ski Squaw, Alpine, Homewood, bike path, trails, Ward Creek, Hurricane Bay Lk Tahoe. Hickory floors, marble shower bathroom, kitchenette, micro, toaster, WiFi.
Cozy and charming. A perfect get-away in North Lake Tahoe!
Disponible para huéspedes
This classic and comfortable apartment is over an 'Old Tahoe' Lodge. It has been completely remodeled with modern updated facilities yet maintains its vintage appearance.
Atención a los huéspedes
We have lived in this Lake Tahoe location for nearly 20 years and know just where you will want to be directed, the best places to visit and the best restaurants in the area.
Otros aspectos destacables
· There is a full flight of stairs to get to this 1 bedroom apartment.
· There is no dishwasher in the unit.
· Cleaning fee does not include washing dishes. Guests are responsible for cleaning all items used in the kitchen during their stay.
· Separate exterior entrance from the main home, where owners live full-time.
· When you are not in the unit, please keep the thermostat at 60 degrees during the winter months.
· During our winter season, guests are responsible for digging out their cars and being available for moving them when snow removal services come in to clear the parking lot.
· Guests are also responsible for clearing their own doorway and steps during winter storms during their stay.
· No smoking in the apartment, or anywhere on the property.
· Only 2 Guests are allowed.
· No parties are allowed.
· Cleaning fee does not include dishes. Guests need to wash, clean, and store any items used in the kitchen during their stay.
· A well behaved dog is allowed, but can not to be left in the apartment without the owner.
· Service animals are always welcome.
· Should your pet have an accident in the unit, please let us know where that accident happened occurred in the unit so it can be properly cleaned before the next guest arrives.
· Guests can use the main home front patio table, chairs, and umbrella, as long as you clean up after yourself.
It is great living very close to nature where you might see a family of raccoons, deer, a coyote or maybe even a bear. Every day I see many different species of birds like hawks flying in the rising thermals, or a bald eagle flying up through the creek bed from the lake. This is a wonderful place for hiking, riding a bike, skiing or boating.
When we travel far away we enjoy seeing great art and architecture and sampling the unique foods of different cultures.